Tasting Table, Gift Bag & Menu Inclusion Application
Manufacturers of nutritious, delicious, healthy functional foods may apply to present their products at our events. There are three opportunities:
A. Gift Bag Inclusion. 700 Products (you may include 700 informational cards, up to 5×7″). Product must be delivered between April 11 and April 17. You will be featured on our Gift Bag Goodies Page
B. Tasting Table Sponsor (see below). You will be featured on our Tasting Table Page
C. Product inclusion in food or bar menu. You must be either a Tasting Table Sponsor or provide a Gift Bag Product. We will work with Chef Hakin and Chef Sweet to include your product in the food/bar menu. The use of your product will be notated with a link to your product page on our Cuisine Page.
Each Tasting Table Sponsor will receive the following:
- Wherever possible, your product will be purchased for exclusive use throughout the event. For example, if you are a cracker manufacturer and we have a cheese tray, we buy your crackers for the cheese tray. You supply the crackers for your tasting table and/or gift bags. The Minneapolis Club, or a distributor supplying them, will buy the goods they need. This can be a great opportunity to become part of their ongoing purchases.
- 6′ skirted table with two chairs for sampling or product display
- 5 guest tickets to the event ($500) to give away or sell. THIS OFFSETS THE FEE BELOW
- 2 staff tickets for the event for product representation, sampling, etc.
- Logo, product picture and 100-word overview included in website (see https://functionalfoodfoundation.com/tasting-tables/)
- Logo inclusion in event guide
Each Tasting Table Sponsor is required to provide the two (2) of the following:
- Gift bag samples for all guests
- Live samples for all guests
- Product for inclusion in culinary preparations for all guests
The number of guests at a given event will be estimated one month prior and updated one week prior. Product for use in the culinary presentations and gift bags must be delivered ten days in advance.
Sponsorship Fee $500 (2/18/20 Update – Only 7 left). This fee must be paid in advance of publishing on our site. You will be given a code that can be used to procure your five tickets without charge at https://derbyday2020.eventbrite.com/
Remember – the fee is free when you sell five tickets. We are working hard to promote you and it is fair and reasonable for us to ask you to do the same 🙂